Transpacific was featured in a January 2021 article in Western Investor that explains what a commercial property manager can, and should, be doing for you…
“Top Benefits of hiring a commercial property manager:
- They approach your company with a business mindset – driving assets and revenues
- They offer unbiased leasing advice
- Property managers provide an assortment of financial statements that help you gain insight into the building’s performance.
- In addition to tracking the financial standing of the property, a property manager will also project the income and expenses of the property and establish a budget that reflects the owner’s goals
- Rent collection: Property management companies maintain tenant ledgers to keep track of each tenant’s account balance and rent schedule“
Read full Western Investor article here.
Additional Property Management Resources
Our website contains more resources that explain what a good property management team can do for you, whether you’re a commercial or residential rental property owner. Plus, we offer plenty of tips for solving common issues such as how to screen tenants, or fill a commercial property vacancy.